The action plan for our current mission is meant to unite us in our vision and mission, as Legionaries, consecrated and Lay members-to provide us with a common understanding and paradigm as we go forward.
What Is Regnum Christi?
Well-known Legionary, Father John Bartunek explains. Many members of the movement have been looking for a simple presentation about Regnum Christi. In 15 minutes, Fr. John describes who we are, what we do, and why this is vital work for the church.
- Father Bartunek Presentation- "What is Regnum Christi?" audio download.
- Father Bartunek Presentation Copy- "What is Regnum Christi?" Youtube version.
- Question & Answer Webinar with Father John Bartunek-Audio
- "What is RC?" Brochure-Complementary brochure to download to go along with Father Bartunek's presentation.
- "What is Regnum Christi?"-Prezi Slideshow Presentation
- Integral Formation Presentation-Fr. Shawn Aaron-Youtube
What are the origins of the Mission Action Plan?
Communications Director of the Legionaries of Christ and Regnum Christi, Jim Fair, sits down with the Territorial Director of North America, Father Luis Garza, LC to get his insights on the evolution of this action plan.
- Father Luis Garza-Action Plan Foundation-video download presentation.
- Mission Action Plan on a Local Level-downloadable document providing details on the background and development of the Mission Action Plan.
Tools for Conversation
- Mission Action Plan-A Conversation-A Powerpoint presentation providing an explanation of the components of the Mission Action Plan, descriptive questions to initiate discussion, and suggested audiences for the contents.
- Mission Action Plan-Revised- copy of the LC-RC Mission Action Plan to download, distribute, and engage your conversations.
- How to join RC- a downloadable document which offers details on the steps needed for an individual to join the Regnum Christi family.
How can I help?
Please use this page to send any questions, reflections or ideas you would like to communicate regarding the Mission Action Plan, as well as any preference on who the question or comments are directed to.