Please note the job application instructions in each as each application process may be different.
Territorial-Regnum Christi/Legionaries of Christ
LOCALITY OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
Legionaries of Christ
The Legionaries of Christ and Regnum Christi is a congregation of Roman Catholic priests, consecrated men and women and RC Lay Members within the Catholic Church that helps people to live their faith deeply and to get involved in works of service that assist people with the hope of bringing them closer to Our Lord.
The Legionaries of Christ and Regnum Christi based in Roswell, GA is looking for a Locality Operations Administrator (LOA) to help transmit and support their mission, objectives and goals. The LOA supports the practical aspects of the overall operations of Legionary and Consecrated communities as well as the local apostolates and Regnum Christi sections. Important aspects of the job include the coordination and administration of the following areas: budgeting, accounting, financial and apostolic reporting and treasury management. The position also serves as a liaison between the localities and the Territorial departments (HR, Finance, Accounting, Development, etc.). The positon also assists the Territorial Administrator in the practical elements of organizing visits to the Legionary communities.
Working with the Territorial point persons, oversees and coordinates the preparation of annual budgets, monthly bank reconciliations, financial statements and reports and treasury management.
- Provides training and follow up to local administrators to assist in the annual preparation of budgets in compliance with the locality budgeting guidelines.
- Reviews submitted budgets with administrators for guideline compliance and consolidate budgets from the various localities.
- Supports the quarterly review of budget vs. actual results for local centers; communicates with the Territory and the centers on any needed adjustments.
- Reviews and presents budget increases for centers (with written proposal for funding and justification).
- Works closely with accounting to ensure information is of good quality and complete.
- Monitor and authorize weekly treasury transfer requests on internal website.
Working with the Territorial Development Office, assists with the implementation, follow-up and follow through of the fundraising plans of the local centers.
Provides ongoing training to the local administrators of the use of our systems (QuickBooks Enterprise, Salesforce and Excel), policies and procedures and supports the implementation of new systems, policies and procedures as applicable.
Coordinates the healthcare options for the Legionary priests and brothers with each community:
- CMF Curo (Christ Medicus Foundation จC health care sharing ministry)
- Christian Brothers insurance
- Strong general business skills with a minimum of 5 years of experience in business administration.
- Strong experience with accounting, bookkeeping (QuickBooks Enterprise) and the preparation of financial statements. Undergraduate degree in accounting or business administration preferred.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English is required and in Spanish preferred.
- Organized and thorough in nature, ensuring all tasks are completed to standards.
- Proficient in computer applications including word processing, spreadsheets and databases, specifically QuickBooks Enterprise, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Experience with SAP and Salesforce preferred.
- Preferable to have an understanding of and experience with the objectives and methodologies of the Legionaries of Christ and Regnum Christi.
- Respect for the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Non Profit Experience.
- Willingness to learn new methodologies and processes.
Compensation DOE; excellent benefit package; quality organization.
The Highlands School
The Highlands School is a dynamic center of learning with a strong Catholic faith tradition for Pre-K3 through 12th Grade students. We are accredited by the TCCAC (Texas Catholic Conference Accreditation
Commission). We now seek a uniquely qualified Principal to provide effective educational leadership who embraces our mission and vision.
- Practicing Roman Catholic with a strong commitment to Catholic education.
- Masters degree in Education Administration or Leadership
- Minimum of 5 years teaching experience and 3 years in an administrative leadership role
- Demonstrated success in achieving educational excellence
- Proven success in providing strong leadership and developing effective teams
- Good personal relationship skills
- The principal directs the academic and formation teams in designing and delivering a high quality program of education
- The principal is responsible for building a strong school community
- The principal is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the school
Applicants should send a letter of introduction and current resume to:
The Highlands School
1451 E Northgate Drive
Irving, TX 75062
Canyon Heights Academy
The business manager is responsible for providing the business administration services necessary to achieve the school’s educational mission.
The business manager is responsible for the annual administrative program ensuring: the effective operation of the school; the upkeep of the properties; the maximum level of output from the administrative and maintenance staff; the optimum use of the school’s building space and monetary resources, including billings and timely payments.
The business manager has responsibility for the following areas:
- Financial management
- Administration; legal and tax matters
- Personnel management
- Auxiliary services (food services, bus transportation, etc.)
The business manager carries out his responsibilities with the awareness that he is above all an apostle of Christ, especially with his testimony of faith, virtuous personal life, and professional dedication to the mission entrusted to him within the school.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related area of study; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of five yearsกฏ experience in business management, with at least three years in a specialized field of business: accounting, information technology, facilities management, human resource management, school administration, or financial management
- Strong general business and staff management skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and manage high stress situations
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership and teamwork
- Excellent communication skills, discreet and diplomatic
- Proficient in computer skills, including the use of word processing, databases, and spreadsheets
- Firm and kind character
- Supportive of the mission of the school and the Integral FormationSM method of education
Compensation DOE; excellent benefit package.