Please note the job application instructions in each as each application process may be different.
Territorial-Regnum Christi/Legionaries of Christ
Consolidated Catholic Admin Services
CCAS, Inc. based in Roswell, GA is an established and growing management organization providing leadership and administrative services to a wide variety of Roman Catholic organizations nationwide.
The Accountant (Junior) has direct accountability for:
- Transaction data entry in a timely and accurate manner including AP, AR, payroll & benefits, Gifts- in-Kind, intercompany transfers and maintaining a fixed assets schedule.
- Adhering to the chart of accounts and established coding procedures
- Bookkeeping integrity in financial statement preparation and reconciliations
- Preparing and delivering documents to banks and government agencies
- Tracking receivables
- Combining and consolidating different business areas and different related corporations
- Monthly upload of the QuickBooks information to our corporate financial system (SAP)
- The Accountant (Junior) will spend over 50% of the time as a key resource in assisting and training business managers and bookkeepers across the US with:
- Month-end and year-end reporting and follow up
- Corporate reporting and audits
- Bookkeeping quality checks, including proper use of chart of accounts, proper entry of information, bank reconciliation, adhering to the accounting standards
The ideal candidate is fundamentally precise, productive, prudent and honest. Proficiency in organizing work, time management skills and being flexible in responding to unexpected needs are all important. Some group project work experience preferred. The candidate must be a problem solver and have the ability to manage simultaneous work assignments involving multiple entities including combining and consolidating the financials for different business areas and different related corporations. Attention to detail is essential as is a friendly and pleasant customer service orientation. Following directions, communicating important information at the right time and achieving expectations are critical for success.
Qualifications: BS/BA accounting or related discipline; 5+ years of accounting work experience preferably in well-managed nonprofit organizations; proficiency in QuickBooks is required (QuickBooks Enterprise จC highly preferred); extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel; basic knowledge of SAP is preferred; able to learn new systems and procedures; open to advancing into more technical accounting roles; bilingual English/Spanish helpful as is familiarity with the Catholic Church and the Regnum Christi Movement. Intimate awareness and respect for Catholic cultural and social milieus are vital. Candidate must successfully pass a criminal background check
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS AND SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Catholic World Mission
For thousands of people across the planet, Catholic World Mission is a key force in addressing the root causes of poverty and suffering, stripping away barriers to self-sufficiency and tapping the human potential to reach higher ground. By God’s good graces, the generous support of its donors, and in partnership with its apostolates and other charitable organizations around the world, Catholic World Mission alleviates the suffering – physical and spiritual – and enables people in disadvantaged countries worldwide to live healthy and happy lives in love with Christ. Catholic World Mission goes where compassion and help are needed.
Catholic World Mission is seeking a skilled, energetic, and experienced Marketing Communications and Social Media Specialist to organize and manage website content (writing, graphics, photos), social media content and distribution, update databases, provide administrative support and overall help to assure effective marketing outreach resulting in successful development and evangelization endeavors. Position reports to the Marketing Communications Supervisor.
A. Website communications
- Creation of web content: writing, photo selection and coordination of graphic needs
- Inputting content via Drupal web platform with assistance from remote website developer
- Ongoing website development
- Research and development of new website tool for next generation website deployment.
B. Graphic Design/Adobe Suite
- Video editing and graphic design
C. Social Media management
- Managing Social Media content and distribution: timeline and topics for posts; graphic needs coordinated with designer as needed; photos selection
D. Office Administration and Events promotions
E. Position serves as a liaison with partners around the world to solicit marketing promotional materials.
- BS/BA in marketing, communications, electronic media, web design or related field.
- 2-3 years professional experience in marketing/communications with primary responsibilities and proven accomplishments in electronic media.
- Proficiency in website content management software required (Drupal or other web tools such as WordPress).
- Superior technical understanding of websites, creative/graphics design including Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Proficiency with MS Office particularly PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Spanish language a plus but not required.
- Excellent writing and communications skills: ability to discern important information, understand stated brand identity and create communications to support that identity.
- Self-initiating and resourceful work habits; ability and follow-through to determine what is needed to get the job done.
- Desire to promote Catholic-related projects in manners that propagate the Faith and aids human development
F. Compensation: DOE
G. Excellent healthcare and paid time off benefit package. Great people to work with in achieving the Catholic Church’s modern evangelizing mission in a fast-paced, charitable work environment! See www.catholicworldmission.org for more information.
LOCALITY OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
Legionaries of Christ
The Legionaries of Christ and Regnum Christi is a congregation of Roman Catholic priests, consecrated men and women and RC Lay Members within the Catholic Church that helps people to live their faith deeply and to get involved in works of service that assist people with the hope of bringing them closer to Our Lord.
The Legionaries of Christ and Regnum Christi based in Roswell, GA is looking for a Locality Operations Administrator (LOA) to help transmit and support their mission, objectives and goals. The LOA supports the practical aspects of the overall operations of Legionary and Consecrated communities as well as the local apostolates and Regnum Christi sections. Important aspects of the job include the coordination and administration of the following areas: budgeting, accounting, financial and apostolic reporting and treasury management. The position also serves as a liaison between the localities and the Territorial departments (HR, Finance, Accounting, Development, etc.). The positon also assists the Territorial Administrator in the practical elements of organizing visits to the Legionary communities.
Working with the Territorial point persons, oversees and coordinates the preparation of annual budgets, monthly bank reconciliations, financial statements and reports and treasury management.
- Provides training and follow up to local administrators to assist in the annual preparation of budgets in compliance with the locality budgeting guidelines.
- Reviews submitted budgets with administrators for guideline compliance and consolidate budgets from the various localities.
- Supports the quarterly review of budget vs. actual results for local centers; communicates with the Territory and the centers on any needed adjustments.
- Reviews and presents budget increases for centers (with written proposal for funding and justification).
- Works closely with accounting to ensure information is of good quality and complete.
- Monitor and authorize weekly treasury transfer requests on internal website.
Working with the Territorial Development Office, assists with the implementation, follow-up and follow through of the fundraising plans of the local centers.
Provides ongoing training to the local administrators of the use of our systems (QuickBooks Enterprise, Salesforce and Excel), policies and procedures and supports the implementation of new systems, policies and procedures as applicable.
Coordinates the healthcare options for the Legionary priests and brothers with each community:
- CMF Curo (Christ Medicus Foundation จC health care sharing ministry)
- Christian Brothers insurance
- Strong general business skills with a minimum of 5 years of experience in business administration.
- Strong experience with accounting, bookkeeping (QuickBooks Enterprise) and the preparation of financial statements. Undergraduate degree in accounting or business administration preferred.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English is required and in Spanish preferred.
- Organized and thorough in nature, ensuring all tasks are completed to standards.
- Proficient in computer applications including word processing, spreadsheets and databases, specifically QuickBooks Enterprise, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Experience with SAP and Salesforce preferred.
- Preferable to have an understanding of and experience with the objectives and methodologies of the Legionaries of Christ and Regnum Christi.
- Respect for the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Non Profit Experience.
- Willingness to learn new methodologies and processes.
Compensation DOE; excellent benefit package; quality organization.
The Highlands School
The Highlands School is a dynamic center of learning with a strong Catholic faith tradition for Pre-K3 through 12th Grade students. We are accredited by the TCCAC (Texas Catholic Conference Accreditation
Commission). We now seek a uniquely qualified Principal to provide effective educational leadership who embraces our mission and vision.
- Practicing Roman Catholic with a strong commitment to Catholic education.
- Masters degree in Education Administration or Leadership
- Minimum of 5 years teaching experience and 3 years in an administrative leadership role
- Demonstrated success in achieving educational excellence
- Proven success in providing strong leadership and developing effective teams
- Good personal relationship skills
- The principal directs the academic and formation teams in designing and delivering a high quality program of education
- The principal is responsible for building a strong school community
- The principal is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the school
Applicants should send a letter of introduction and current resume to:
The Highlands School
1451 E Northgate Drive
Irving, TX 75062
Canyon Heights Academy
The business manager is responsible for providing the business administration services necessary to achieve the school’s educational mission.
The business manager is responsible for the annual administrative program ensuring: the effective operation of the school; the upkeep of the properties; the maximum level of output from the administrative and maintenance staff; the optimum use of the school’s building space and monetary resources, including billings and timely payments.
The business manager has responsibility for the following areas:
- Financial management
- Administration; legal and tax matters
- Personnel management
- Auxiliary services (food services, bus transportation, etc.)
The business manager carries out his responsibilities with the awareness that he is above all an apostle of Christ, especially with his testimony of faith, virtuous personal life, and professional dedication to the mission entrusted to him within the school.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related area of study; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of five yearsกฏ experience in business management, with at least three years in a specialized field of business: accounting, information technology, facilities management, human resource management, school administration, or financial management
- Strong general business and staff management skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and manage high stress situations
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership and teamwork
- Excellent communication skills, discreet and diplomatic
- Proficient in computer skills, including the use of word processing, databases, and spreadsheets
- Firm and kind character
- Supportive of the mission of the school and the Integral FormationSM method of education
Compensation DOE; excellent benefit package.