A Journey With The Holy Spirit
Carmel Front View
Back Porch View
Back view Carmel
“For a Christian, life is not the product of mere chance, but the fruit of a call and personal love.”
-Pope Francis, July 14, 2013
- These retreats which are modeled after the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius allow you to set aside your daily routine to focus on God's call in your life. It will arm you with the spiritual tools to fight the good fight each day with the grace of God.
What happens on a retreat?
- Silence provides one-on-one time with Christ
- Presided by a Legionaries of Christ priest
- Guided meditations, conferences, and reflections modeled after St. Ignatius' Spiritual Exercises
- Daily celebration of Mass
- Opportunity for the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Opportunity for spiritual direction
- Outdoor Stations of the Cross
- Eucharistic Benediction and Adoration
Regnum Christi offers several different kinds of retreats:
- Men: "Men Meeting God"
- Women: "Encountering Christ, Our Hearts Desire"
- Available for any Catholic wishing to deepen their relationship with Christ
- 2 nights: Friday 5:00pm-Sunday 1:30pm
- Cost of $225.00 includes lodging, meals, and materials
3-DAY SILENT RETREATS:
- Geared for Regnum Christi members although formal membership is not required for attendance.
- 3 nights: Thursday 5:00pm-Sunday 1:30pm
- Cost of $265.00 includes lodging, meals, and materials
- *A 5-Day retreat is being added this year for those interested in experiencing more of the Spiritual Exercises originally intended for 30 days.
- Available for both Men & Women
- Please check out the calendar for upcoming dates