WOMEN RC RENEWAL RETREATS
The Triduum of Renewal follows the format of the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Each day of these silent retreats will include preached meditations, time for silent, personal prayer, the opportunity for spiritual direction, and the sacraments. The overarching theme of the retreat is taken from Esther: “Who knows? Perhaps you have come to royal dignity for just such a time as this.” (Esther 4:14)
RC Renewal Retreats are a means of perseverance for all Regnum Christi members. Also open to those not in RC, these retreats incorporate the spirituality of the Movement and strengthen members in their formation and vocation.
Morning and evening prayer, Stations of the Cross, the Rosary, the Angelus, Holy Mass, and Adoration and Benediction are woven throughout the schedule every day of the retreat.
You will experience Gospel-focused meditations that will enliven your soul, deepen your relationship with Jesus, and help you discover more of who you are in Him.
Find out what more God has in store for you in your personal and spiritual journey. Spending time in prayer, spiritual direction, and forming concrete resolutions for the upcoming year will help you discover the next steps in your mission as a child of God and Regnum Christi members.
The Holy Spirit has guided you this far. Now it’s time to see where else He wants you to go!
- The regular cost is $360.00 per retreatant, which includes meals, materials, and lodging.
- The retreat begins on Thursday at 5:00 pm and concludes with lunch on Sunday at 1:00 pm.
- The option of paying the full retreat price or a partial payment/deposit (min. $120.00) is available upon registration, with any remaining balance due upon arrival at the retreat center. Cancellations or changes to your current registration must be made by the Monday before the retreat for a full refund. After that Monday, any cancellations or changes will result in a forfeit of the $120.00 deposit. Any remaining balance will be refunded back to the CC used during online registration.
- The registration price does NOT include transportation costs to the retreat center.
- Accommodations at Carmel will be filled via double rooms. Single rooms are limited and subject to availability. If you require a single room, please contact the retreat coordinator here.
- For an alternative, flexible payment plan, please contact Sara Hameed via email here.
- A limited number of partial scholarships are available. If finances are an issue, please send an email directly to Kathleen Conklin to apply.
- Face Masks
- Alarm Clock or phone alarm
- Towels & Toiletries to include shampoo, soap, and personal items
- Journal & Pen
- Extra Blankets (bed linens supplied)
- Comfortable clothing/shoes (for Outdoor Stations)/attire for Sunday Mass
- Towels/Toiletries: Shampoo & Soap
- Exercise clothing (time permitting)
- COVID-19 Assessment and Liability/Risk Waiver required upon registration.
What is the deadline to register?
The last day to register for a retreat is the Monday before the start of the retreat.
When does the retreat start/end?
The retreat begins on Thursday at 5:00 pm and concludes with lunch on Sunday at 1:00 pm.