The RC Atlanta Men’s section is active throughout the Atlanta archdiocese through weekly encounters, retreats, and apostolic work within the parishes. The men’s section consists of over 150 men organized throughout the area in teams.
Outside of team life, the monthly retreats and weekend retreats are integral aspects of the section’s formation. These events provide men with great tools to grow in their faith life.
Monthly retreats are designed to challenge men to increase their commitment to Jesus Christ by living a virtuous life.
For more information or questions, contact: Kevin Skedsvold at email@example.com
- Rosary, Meditations, Talk, Reconciliation, and Mass
- Last Thursday of the month (*unless noted) at Holy Spirit Catholic Church
- 6:00-7:45 pm (Rosary-6:00 p.m.)
- All attendees are 100% required to wear masks and social distance.
- Donations accepted.
- For those unable to attend, the Mass and Conference will be available via Livestream: www.hsccatl.com/livechurch
Weekend retreats are an opportunity to retreat from the noisy world and encounter Jesus Christ in a more profound and personal way. The silent retreat focuses on the Gospels and the fullness of the Catholic faith, opening the soul to the transforming power of grace.
- 2-Day Man Enough Retreats
- RC Renewal Retreats
- Father-Son Retreat
Click below for upcoming dates and online registration:
These events include silent reflections, Mass, speakers. topic discussion, Reconciliation, and breakfast. Donations welcome for the meal and to support the LC priests.