WHY GO ON
These retreats, which are modeled after the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius,
allow you to set aside your daily routine to focus on God’s call in your life. It will
arm you with the spiritual tools to fight the good fight each day with the grace of God.
More About Our Retreats
- Men’s Theme: Man Enough
- Women’s Theme: Weekend Away With Jesus
- Open to ANY Catholic looking to deepen their relationship with Christ
- Silent weekend
RC Renewal Retreats are a means of perseverance for all RC members. While also open to those not in RC, these 3-day silent retreats incorporate the spirituality of the Movement and strengthen members in their formation and vocation. The schedule includes less preaching and group prayer and more personal prayer time. This format might be attractive for those with a solid prayer life or who have attended previous RC retreats. For those new to meditative prayer or who have never attended an RC retreat, the 2-Day retreat options may be more comfortable.
- Men: Monthly reflections are designed to challenge men to increase their commitment to Jesus Christ by living a virtuous life
- Location: Last Monday of each month at Holy Spirit Catholic Church
- Time: 6:30 – 8:45 p.m.
- Women: Monthly reflections aim to provide women with the tools they need to grow in faith and become witnesses of the gospel.
- Location: First Saturday of the month at St. Brendan Catholic Church
- Time: 7:30 – 10:30 a.m.